Pythagora Switch III
｜Length : 10min. x13 ｜Year : 2006 ｜
Structures full of wonders, interesting ways of thinking and various laws are hidden in our daily lives. For example, a box becomes a flat piece of paper; there are various units to count different things; something that rotates always has an axis, to name a few.
This new TV program series introduces such 'surprises' for children, which helps them see things in different ways once they understand them.
The purpose of this series is to bring up children's thinking power.
1. This Will Make You Stronger
2. All You Need Is One
3. It's Shaped That Way On Purpose
4. Which One Is Moving?
5. You Can Figure It Out By Vertical and Horizontal
6. You Can Compare Them This Way
7. Reasoning Logic
8. A Device For Gathering
9. Choose From A Sample
10. Why Is It Bumpy?
11. It Can Be Used Anywhere
12. A Device That Makes Things Easier To See
13. A Device That Prevent You From Making A Mistake