｜Length : 15min. x20 ｜Year : 2005 ｜
Science Slueth is a 15-minute science program for 9 and 10 year-olds.
Each episode feachures a cartoon character-Monpan, the Detective-solving mysteries with the wisdom of science. Through the adventures of Monpan, children can learn how to think and analyze scientifically. The program also includes experiments, tips on simple observation techniques, and valuable special-effects video. These short segments can be picked up individually for use as classroom material.
1. The Swarming Toads Mystery
2. The Cherry Blossom Sweets Mystery
3. The Suspicious Racing Car
4. A Dark Shadow Creeps Up
5. The Mysterious Disappearance of Swallows
6. The Contest in Danger
7. Ask the Star Where the Treasure is !
8. The Search for an Invisible Moon
9. The Rooftop Trick Revealed
10. Another Rooftop Trick
11. Who made the Leaves Wither?
12. The Mystery of the Disappearing Water
13. The Freezing Crisis
14. Where are the Swan Chicks?
15. The Star of Scorpio Holds The Key To Destiny
16. The Heater of Terror
17. The Royal Wedding Feast In Jeopardy
18. Surprise In The Bath!
19. The Great Power Failure In Baobab City
20. Monpan's Last Case