Pythagora Switch IV
｜Length : 10min. x11 ｜Year : 2007 ｜
Structures full of wonders, interesting ways of thinking and various laws are hidden in our daily lives. For example, why do various musical instruments make so different sounds?
This series of a TV program introduces such 'surprises' for children, which help to see things in different ways once they understand them. The purpose of this series is to bring up children's thinking power.
1. Things That Are Made in Layers
2. The Force of Spinning Things
3. Things Make Noise Because They Vibrate
4. It Wasn't Even Switched On
5. Round Objects Roll
6. You Can Read the Time
7. Letters That Come from Pictures
8. They Are All the Same Shape
9. The Perfect Circle
10. Song Special
11. Keeping Them Out